Website privacy statement
ArrayRx appreciates your use of our website and respects your privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
Personal information is information that is unique to you and can be used to identify you, such as name, address, telephone, social security number, etc. We do not collect your personal information unless you provide it to us voluntarily. We use your personal information to send you requested information about our services or to respond to your questions. We use unique identifiers such as social security number or plan identification to verify your identity and provide you with customized information.
Non-personal information includes your IP address, browser type and version, which pages you view on our site, what site you came to us from and what site you go to when you leave. We use non-personal information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. Non-personal information is also used to assemble broad demographic information and may be shared with various parties. We look at aggregate activity such as total hits and frequently viewed pages to allow us to continue to improve our web site to meet our customers' needs.
Children's informationBased on the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
SecurityThis site has standard security measures in place such as firewalls to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control.
We may find the need to update or change our privacy statement in the future. We reserve the right to make such changes and will post a new privacy statement should that situation occur.
The confidentiality of information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Although we take reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of your request, ArrayRx cannot guarantee the security of any email correspondence sent to us. Please do not use email to send us information that you consider confidential. If you prefer to use telephone, or mail to contact us, you may reach us at:
ArrayRx c/o Moda Health Attn: Membership Accounting
601 S.W. Second Ave.
Portland, OR 97204-9747
Browser and encryption FAQs
- What is encryption and why do I need it?
- Changes in federal law are affecting requirements to ensure that member information is kept confidential and the transmission of that information is secure over the Internet. To comply with the current requirements for transmission over the Internet, the browser you use must be capable of supporting encryption and de-encryption.
Encryption is the process of converting data into a secure format for transmission. Encryption scrambles data that is sent from ArrayRx to you. Your browser must be capable of decrypting, or unscrambling, the data. To do this, you will need a 128-bit-capable browser.
Browsers with 128-bit encryption provide the best protection when transmitting confidential data over the Internet. You must update your browser to 128-bit encryption or you will not be able to use some areas of the ArrayRx website.
- What else is required to use this site?
- Some of our applications require the following:
Adobe Acrobat reader, which is a free download from Adobe
Cookies turned on through your browser
For help with any of these requirements, please contact your local technical resources team or contact your Internet service provider.
- Why can't I access any secure pages on the ArrayRx website with Internet Explorer?
- Internet Explorer has security settings that may need to be updated. The common error message you may see is “The page cannot be displayed. Cannot find server or DNS Error.” Please visit Microsoft's support page for more information.